Food – Organic – https://www.organicconsumers.org/bytes/organic-bytes-newsletter-1
Switch to organic food as much as possible. Studies have shown that in just two weeks of going organic, chemical levels in the blood decrease by 90%. In just six days of eating organic, glyphosate levels decrease by 75%.
here is a strong connection between your heart health and lung health-When your lungs struggle, it puts a strain on your heart. One way to support healthy lungs is by eating the heart-healthy Pan-Asian Modified Mediterranean (PAAM) Diet: https://bit.ly/3gnN0CL.
These foods are therapeutic for all aspects of your health. Their abundance of antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, phytonutrients, and essential fatty acids help curb oxidative stress and inflammation, which are underlying factors in most diseases. Also, make sure you drink plenty of fluids. Staying well-hydrated helps thin mucus, reduce inflammation, and relax the blood vessels and airways. Coffee, in moderation, can also help to open up the airways.Finally, don’t overeat. Large meals—as well as sugars, refined carbohydrates, and other foods that cause bloating—expand the abdomen and restrict the movement of the diaphragm, which can hinder breathing. Plus, here are more ways to support healthy lungs https://bit.ly/3rBq5rt
Foods to reduce stress – https://amp.mindbodygreen.com/articles/foods-that-reduce-cortisol
Benefits of plant based diet – https://www.katefarms.com/articles/featured-articles/benefits-of-plant-based-diets/
VIT C – benefits – https://amp.mindbodygreen.com/articles/vitaminc-longevitybenefits
Foods that support health / anti-aging – https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/foods-that-support-healthy-aging#gmail-TOC_TITLE_HDR_13
Anti-aging foods that help you to look younger – https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/foods-that-support-healthy-aging
Tips for a healthier you! – https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2022/01/04/top-tips-for-a-healthier-2022.aspx
Top 10 Superfoods of 2022, According to More Than 1,100 Registered Dietitians – Fermented foods – Blueberries – Seeds – such as chia seeds -Exotic fruit – golden berries and açaí.- Avocados– Green tea – Nuts – Ancient grains – Leafy greens – Kale
Fasting-can save your life – https://archive.org/details/fastingcansaveyourlifebyherbertm.shelton
The Blue Zones Diet: What It Is & How It May Promote Longevity – https://www.mindbodygreen.com/articles/blue-zone-diet
Bone dissolving foods to avoid – https://health.nativepath.com/bone-dissolving-foods-you-must-avoid-aff-dpwn
8 Benefits of plant based diet – https://www.katefarms.com/articles/featured-articles/benefits-of-plant-based-diets/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=paidsocial&utm_campaign=Nutrition-Shake_Awareness_Traffic_2021_CLD&utm_content=Interest_GI_Gi-Digestion_Adult
Daily natural healing ‘shots’ to boost your immune system-key lime & ginger, straight black seed oil, oil of oregano, lemon juice & cayenne pepper, turmeric & lemon & ginger; and warm water with lemon is recommended every morning plus 8 glasses of water/day to keep hydrated
Eating 1/4 cup of GRAPES daily, helps to relieve constipation, boost brain power, great for the eyes, helps to lighten scars, and prevents signs of aging, also is a powerful antioxidant- drogbonaherbalistcure.weebly.com
Eating avocado helps to burn fat 72% faster
20 Gut restoring foods to build into your daily diet to ease inflammation & boost immunity ..
1. Yogurt 2. Apples 3. Dark chocolate 4. Chives 5. Garlic 6. Chickpeas 7. Green tea 8. Berries 9. Ginger 10. Rosemary 11. Banana 12. Avocado 13. Creme fraiche 14. Blue cheese 15. Tarragon 16. Coconut oil 17. Olives 18. Pickles 19. Chicory 20.Leeks
FOODS TO HEAL
– Turmeric-the curcumin content in turmeric has potent healing properties.
– Ginger-The anti-inflammatory compounds in ginger can effectively relieve arthritis pain.
– Cherries- contain polyphenols called anthocyanosides that can help treat and reduce pain.
– Pineapples–The bromelain content in pineapples has powerful anti-inflammatory properties
– Omega-3-Rich Foods-Fish oil, flaxseeds, and chia seeds can help soothe joint pain.
– ACV- Raw Apple Cider Vinegar has various healthful properties, antimicrobial and antioxidant effects.
CV-Apple Cider Vinegar- helps with weight loss, reducing cholesterol, lowering blood sugar levels, and improving the symptoms of diabetes as well as treating fungus, lice, warts and ear infections, It is also good for food preservation. Many ACV benefits are backed by science-it can help kill pathogens, including bacteria; it may help lower blood sugar levels and manage diabetes, One small study suggests it may improve insulin sensitivity by 19-34 percent during a high carb meal, and significantly lower blood sugar and insulin responses. Numerous other studies show that it can improve insulin function and lower blood sugar levels after meals.
Note-if you are taking blood-sugar-lowering medications consult with your doctor before increasing your intake of any type of vinegaradn the NCCIH says it’s important not to replace medical treatment with other treatments.
Animal studies have suggested that ACV can lower cholesterol and triglyceride levels as well as several other heart disease risk factors. Using topical ACV can help rebalance the natural PH of the skin improving the protective skin barrier, Due to its antibacterial properties , APV may help prevent skin infections linked to eczema and other skin conditions. Speak to your doctor before trying any new remedies, especially on damaged skin, and avoid applying undiluted vinegar to the skin as it can cause burns. ACV can be incorporated into your diet in cooking, salad dressings and homemade mayonnaise, or start with small doses. It can be diluted in water, i.e. 1-2 t (5-10ml to 1-2 T (15-30 ml ) per day mixed into a large glass of water as a beverage.
– Garlic has antibiotic qualities and it also stimulates the immune system. Recipe – 1 TBS of REAL honey and put it on a plat ; Mix in 1/2 TSP of cayenne pepper; Put 3-5 cloves of organic garlic in a press and mix into the mixture on the plate; Repeat 2-3 times a day, as needed. Another option- chop up garlic and leave out for 20 min, then add raw honey and eat as soon as possible. Also you can squeeze half a lemon on the garlic and use as a salad dressing or on hot rice.
Preventative solution- olive oil – https://youtu.be/oHZHturw3
CHAGA- is a powerful potentiating and immune-enhancing “superfood” with vast healing potential for reducing inflammation- world’s number one source of inflammation-fighting antioxidants; Chaga mushroom contains high amounts of Super Oxide Dismutase (SOD), a powerful class of enzymes that contributes to its robust antioxidant defense against oxidation and free radical damage .Chaya contains melanin, a polyphenol-rich “super” antioxidant that protects against DNA damage. Heart disease is another area where Chaga has shown pronounced benefits- it contains high levels of a triterpene substance known as betulinic acid, as well as its precursor betulin, that studies show is a powerful weapon against high cholesterol. Anti- cancer potential- Dozens of scientific studies (and counting!) suggest that Chaga exhibits strong apoptotic, anti-proliferative, and chemo-protective benefits. One study dubbed Chaga as a premier “natural anti-cancer ingredient in food,” suggesting that it may, in fact, be a safe and effective treatment and preventative protocol for cancer.
NATURAL STRESS REDUCERS—ADAPTOGENS are eliminated or absorbed into the body without any side effects- they work slowly and gently, contrasting the instantaneous gratification of the caffeine cycle, you must be patient because they work subtly but the benefits are undeniable and long lasting. Here are 6 of the best adaptogens:
1. Ashwagandha-The eraser of anxiety, depression and sleep issues. Ashwagandha has immuno-modulating effects that boost and regulate the immune system and lower cortisol levels. You can take Ashwagandha as a supplement form, I recommend Organic India Ashwagandha.
2. Astragalus-Increases the amount of anti-stress compounds our bodies use to prevent and repair stress-related damage. By reducing the ability of stress hormones like cortisol to bind to receptors, astragalus boosts immunity and shields the body from the effects of stress. I recommend adding 20-30 drops of Astragalus Root Extract to your morning juices or smoothies.
3. Cordycep Mushroom-Funguses with antioxidant properties include Reishi, Shiitake, and Maitake mushrooms. Each has adaptogenic, anti-tumor, and immune enhancing properties. You can easily add a scoop of Cordycep powder to Smoothies, I like Mushroom Matrix Organic Cordycep.
4. Holy Basil (Tulsi)-Referred to as the “elixir of anti-aging,” holy basil helps fight fatigue and stress, boosts the immune system, and regulates blood sugar, blood pressure, and hormone levels. My favorite way to enjoy Holy Basil is in a warm cup of Tulsi Tea by Organic India.
5. Rhodiola (Golden Root)-Contains the phytochemical salidroside which helps resist anxiety and aging. Other benefits include suppression of the production of cortisol, increased levels of stress-resistant proteins, restoration of normal patterns of eating and sleeping after stress, resistance to mental and physical fatigue, and protection against oxidative stress, heat stress, radiation and toxic chemicals. Additional research has shown this adaptogen can protect the heart and liver, increase use of oxygen, improve memory and longevity, as well as aid in weight loss. One of the easiest ways to take is in supplement form, I suggest Gaia Herbs Rhodiola.
6. Schisandra-Used for preventing early aging which counteracts cortisol’s aging effects. Schisandra is also used to increase lifespan, increase resistance to disease, increase energy and physical performance, normalize blood sugar, and stimulate the immune system. You can easily take as a supplement, like these Planetary Herb Adrenal Complex or add into shakes, juices, smoothies with Dragon Herbs Goji & Schizandra.
Incorporating adaptogens into your daily regimen will allow you to feel a huge improvement in your energy and stress levels, a bigger improvement than you could think some small plants can do.
Foods to help to calm you down-Although when feeling stressed you may want to have a bowl of ice cream, you may reconsider, since the sugar may cause you to feel more jittery and lead to ‘crashes’. Spikes in your blood sugar can also bring on changes in your hormone levels. Other foods may help boost your mood
Berries-have lots of antioxidants, which help protect your cells from stress and may help ease feelings of depression-nuts, beans, walnuts, or green vegetables, are another good source.
-Spinach-or almost any leafy green – kale, collard greens, or Swiss chard has magnesium, which may help you feel calmer. Enough magnesium is important to help you keep things in check.
-Oatmeal is a complex carb, that gets into your system slowly and gives you a steady flow of energy to help keep you on an even keel. It can give you a boost of serotonin that can lift your mood. It is also helpful in blood pressure control.
-Dark Chocolate- flavonoids in the cocoa that help protect your cells. They’re a type of antioxidant that may also help lower your blood pressure, boost the blood flow to your brain and heart, and make you less anxious. The dark kind-at least 70% cocoa – is best, but in moderation since the caffeine in chocolate can make anxiety worse if you have too much, and a lot of extra fat and calories is not recommended.
-Oysters-contain zinc, a mineral that helps you to deal with stress, as do cashews, eggs, beef, poultry, and liver.
-Oranges-vitamin C in citrus fruits, may help your anxiety. Some studies have shown that a diet rich in it may help calm you as well as put you in a better frame of mind.
-Sardines- contain lots of omega-3 fatty acids, which may help with depression and anxiety, since they can ease inflammation. Other sources are salmon or albacore tuna.
-Coffee-may boost mood and energy, though in moderation or it may cause you to be jittery.-
-Tea has a calming effect, plus certain herbs — lavender and chamomile, may help, too, along with green tea; though in moderation as tea also has caffeine in it. The antioxidants in the tea leaves are good for you;
Sauerkraut-Cabbage has folic acid, vitamin C, and some B vitamins that may help ease anxiety. If it’s left to ferment – bacteria break down sugar and other things and make it taste sour. These “good” bacteria help keep your gut healthy and play a part in making serotonin, a calming brain chemical.-
-Liver-Calf or chicken liver are loaded with B vitamins and folic acid that help make brain chemicals that affect how you feel. You can get B vitamins from avocados and almonds, but they don’t have B12, which affects your mood and energy level. You can get B12 in eggs, fish, or chicken.
-Alcohol- can be good or bad, depending on the amount. A drink or two can relax some people, but too much can rewire your brain and make you more anxious. Heavy drinking can cause problems at work and home, and with your health that lead to more anxiety. The healthy rule of thumb-is no more than one drink a day for women, two for men.
– WORRY- How Much Is Too Much?-Everyone worries from time to time, but if you can’t shake it after a few weeks or it starts to get in the way of your normal work or home life talk to your doctor , professional or trusted source before it takes a toll on your health. Stress and anxiety disorders can be helped with therapy and other strategies including exercise, meditation, acupressure, and biofeedback. (see HOT TOPICS-NATURAL SOLUTIONS-for more foods to heal …)
CELLCORE is recommended, please contact me for details and discount code.
Detox baths with Epsom salts—and per Dr Mikoviztz- add bentonite clay and borax to draw out toxins – https://www.healthnutnews.com/rare-miracle-mineral-removes-deadly-toxins-and-heavy-metals-in-just-30-seconds-a-day/
Paleo Hacks- Foods to detox heavy metals – https://blog.paleohacks.com/foods-detox-heavymetals/
Blood and Liver Cleanse -Ingredients:• 2 Apples• 1/2 Cucumbers• 2 Lemons• 2 Beetroots• 1 piece of Ginger• 3 Carrots- Blend everything together and serve fresh!
Remove Pounds of Toxins—with Apple, Ginger, Lemon Colon Cleanse Juice”-helps to reduce- Adhesions,Tapeworm, Colitis, Diverticulitis, Bacterial Infection, Cancer, Polyps, Hemorrhoids INGREDIENTS: 3 Organic Apples. 1 Knob of fresh ginger root. 1 lemon or key lime. 1/2 tsp of himalayan or celtic sea salt. 1/2 cup of warm water. Juice the apples, ginger & lemon. Pour in glass; Dissolve sea salt in warm water. Pour in glass; Combine juice from step 1 with salt water from step 2.
ALL DISEASE BEGINS IN THE GUT
Natural Colon Flushemail@example.com- Himalayan salt-Lemon-Add 2 tsp of salt and lemon to warm water in mason jar, close lid & shake to allow salt to dissolve. Drink on an empty stomach and relax…
– Blood and Liver Cleanser-Ingredients:-• 2 Apples-• 1/2 Cucumbers• 2 Lemons • 2 Beetroots • 1 piece of Ginger• 3 Carrots- Method-Blend everything together and serve fresh!
– Liver Cleansing Juice, Cabbage juice—1/2 red cabbage-1 green apple-1 lemon, juice one at a time.
Yoga: to reduce stress – https://www.eatthis.com/best-restorative-yoga-poses-stress/
Desk yoga & daily om meditations – https://www.dailyom.com/cgi-bin/courses/courseoverview.cgi?cid=917&aff=92&ad=2019011832&img=7&utm_medium=social&utm_source=fb&utm_campaign=Office+Yoga+%5Bcid%3D917%5D-2019-01-15&utm_content=fitnessandwellness-Facebook_Mobile_Feed&g=f
5 min daily routine / & brain yoga – https://youtu.be/d8uDl0_T5QI
15 min yoga – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1bcqvAnNsBoq_RWJNxYvhQ
Restorative Yoga for chronic pain – https://yogainternational.com/article/view/restorative-yoga-for-chronic-pain
3 easy Every morning yoga flows to do every morning – https://www.marthastewart.com/8200912/morning-yoga-flow
Standing Pilates for Seniors- 30 minutes of exercise to Improve Strength. – https://youtu.be/i3PYS_jsA1c
To reduce anxiety-How to Practice 3-3-3 Technique for Anxious Moment – https://www.mindbodygreen.com/articles/how-to-practice-3-3-3-technique
8 Minute HIIT Workout | ReNew Year Movement | Well+Good – https://youtu.be/whiFkMtUR2I
15 min bounce for midday boost – https://youtu.be/QQF85WoYHow
Easy Pilates – 15 min – https://youtu.be/A4PRQedup5E
15 min exercise – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1bcqvAnNsBoq_RWJNxYvhQ
Turning fear into power – understanding & managing anxiety
Break free of fear -to control your health – https://podcasts.apple.com/ie/podcast/how-to-break-free-of-fear-addiction-discussion/id1286870871?i=1000546698724
EMF – Emotional Freedom Techniques- https://www.facebook.com/doctor.health/videos/emotional-freedom-techniques-eft-demonstration/10155960946335590/
Optimizing mitochondrial health to reduce stress- https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2022/01/02/how-to-overcome-fear-addiction.aspx?ui=8f49a9dfbadf3f6910685f81296c75576a3f93b475a874e7cf80ef8cb5055bdc&sd=20190727&cid_source=dnl&cid_medium=email&cid_content=art1ReadMore&cid=20220102_HL2&mid=DM1080689&rid=1368036329
NATURAL WAYS TO REDUCE STRESS
Stress is motivating in small amounts however when it becomes chronic it has physical and mental effects, including the following – Chronic low-level inflammation, which can be triggered by high levels of a harmful alarm protein called galectin-3, Muscle tightness and pain throughout the body, Gastrointestinal issues including diarrhea, constipation, nausea, and abdominal pain, Weight gain and obesity issues, Sleep and digestion disturbances, Insulin Resistance, Hair Loss, Low Libido, and Immune system malfunctions
The natural ways to protect against stress start with optimizing your mental, emotional and physical well -being -including the right mind-set and coping skills to deal with stressful situations, eating a healthy/nutritional diet and considering lifestyle changes. Health coaching as well as natural supplementation is highly recommended to minimize the stress you face and to move toward a state of abundance, energy and optimum health,
The way stress affects your immune system can be troubling and when alarm protein galectin-3 gets activated in response to stress, it kicks off a series of inflammatory reactions.It confuses your immune system so that it triggers immune overreactions and under-reactions. The overreactions can leave you struggling with autoimmune disease symptoms and immune system under-reactions can leave you catching every cold, flu, or any bug that’s going around. All of this makes it all the more important to explore natural ways to relieve stress.
– MENTAL EFFECTS OF STRESS -It is much harder to think clearly when you are constantly stressed because chronic stress keeps the brain flooded with high levels of cortisol — the stress hormone that can interfere with optimal brain function. Chronic stress has been linked to :Brain fog, High blood pressure, Inability to focus, Difficulty learning and retaining new information, Trouble adapting to change, Memory lapses
– Scientific research also shows a strong connection between chronic stress and Alzheimer’s disease. So learning how to manage your stress may help protect you against that devastating loss of self in the future.
Research shows that a number of healthy stress relief strategies, including those listed below, also offer protection against Alzheimer’s and other forms of cognitive decline.
1. Emotional effects of stress-Stress can have a whirlwind effect on your emotions, causing you to feel more worried, snap more easily, or have bigger emotional reactions than would normally match the situation you’re in. Since stress triggers galectin-3, the alarm protein, it also sets off inflammation … even in your brain. That inflammation reaction is a key way that chronic stress leads to serious mood disorders such as anxiety and depression. In fact, eye-opening research shows a direct link between galectin-3 and depression, making this alarm protein a strong potential target in treating stress-related mental illness.
There are many ways that chronic stress harms your body, mind, and mood. While most stress is unavoidable, and now more than ever, you can take steps to help your body respond in a healthier way. The more effectively you cope with stress today, the healthier you’ll be for the rest of your life.
2. 7 Natural Ways to Relieve Stress & Reduce Anxiety-Coping with stress is a full-time job, and your body needs all the support it can get from immediate actions that help you calm down in the moment, as well as longer-term solutions that increase your body’s resilience and coping abilities. It is best to use a combination of these stress-reducing methods to calm down your mind and body no matter what life throws at you.
– Meditation: there is no wrong way to meditate. There are many different methods and techniques, so keep trying until you find a practice you feel works best for you. As you practice meditation you will notice how much clearer and calmer your mind and emotions are which helps your body to better adapt to rapidly changing situations and shut down stress responses more easily. And it’s free-and one of the best stress relievers.
– Nature: Spending time outdoors in nature helps your body and mind relax. Go for a walk in the woods, dip your feet in the ocean, or relax on a hammock in your backyard. Taking even 10 minutes in nature can lift your mood and reduce your stress level. The recommended minimum time is 2 hours /week.
– Yoga: Practicing yoga promotes mind and body relaxation. It involves more than stretching your muscles plus focused mindful breathing and spiritual engagement. Regular yoga practice helps regulate your nervous system plus reduces the harmful effects of stress.
– Healthy eating: When you’re feeling stressed, your instinct may be to have sweet, salty, fatty foods — but those can add to your body’s stress load. Healthy foods, such as fruits and vegetables are packed with nutrients and antioxidant compounds help your body cope with the damaging effects of stress.
-Exercise: Physical activity helps your body reduce steam and leads to the release of endorphins, natural “feel-good” chemicals to combat the effects of stress. Exercise also helps to mitigate and regulate your body’s stress responses so you become less reactive when faced with stressors. So go for a walk, take a bike ride, or dance around the room and those endorphins will kick in! –(Reference Dr Josh Axe)
TACTICAL TOOLS–To Reduce STRESS/ CORTISOL and other stress hormones – Surprising Life Extenders –
– Supplements such as Phosphaditylserine (PS) to reduce cortisol- It is found in every cell membrane of the body and contains the mineral phosphorus. It has a FDA -approved health claim regarding it’s ability to reverse neurodegenerative disease in humans; Several human studies have shown PS improves cognitive function, attention and memory and is one of the top supplements for reducing cortisol, fatigue, ADHD symptoms and cognitive decline.
– Research shows that Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract can halt a rise in both blood pressure and cortisol levels -when we are stressed out it can limit the amount of cortisol released and attenuate the effects of acute stress;
Choline Bitartrate- found in eggs, meat and dairy and is great for reducing cortisol levels, anxiety and improving memory and focus, Studies have also shown that choline can reduce immune inflammation and suppress oxidative stress in patients with asthma. Many people are deficient in it so it is good to take it as a precautionary measure.
– ASHWAGANDHA- is a potent herb in Ayurvedic medicine, especially the KSM-66 strain. This herb can reduce stress and
cortisol per recent research.
-L-THEANINE- is an amino acid that calms your body and reduces chronic stress and boosts alpha-brain wave activity leading to a calm focus. It fosters a feeling of a relaxed state and can also protect your brain from the harmful effects of cortisol preventing decline in memory and performance. reduces chronic stress. Theanine boosts alpha-brain wave activity leading to a calm focus and fosters a feeling of a relaxed state. It can also protect your brain from the harmful effects of cortisol preventing memory and performance decline. It is a good idea to drink tea containing theanine,(although drinking tea regularly has anti-androgenic effects), so it is good to use a theanine supplement.
– All the stress-lowering supplements above are also available in one unique formula, -Cortigon, (UMZU) which was developed by a Duke neuroscience grad to help your body maintain a healthy cortisol balance, lower stress and give you mental clarity.
Kali Phos-also is recommended to reduce stress, simple nervous tension and headaches.
-Modified Citrus Pectin (MCP): clinically researched modified citrus pectin (MCP) doesn’t usually make the list — but it should. Along with increasing your overall resilience, MCP blocks galectin-3, the alarm protein that triggers inflammation and causes many of the harmful effects associated with chronic stress. MCP also helps clear out toxins that can stress your immune system. Those gentle detox abilities make it easier for your body to cope with other challenges, including chronic stress.
Honokiol: When stress and anxiety overwhelm your mind and your life, honokiol – a compound extracted from magnolia bark – offers quick, calming relief. Honokiol is a powerful antioxidant known to specifically improve brain health and function. It also helps reduce brain inflammation, which has been closely linked with depression, anxiety, and other mood disorders. Honokiol acts like a natural antidepressant, has also been shown to relieve anxiety, and demonstrates important benefits against Alzheimer’s. And when you pair honokiol with MCP, the antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects of both increase significantly, offering more stress relief for you.
-Today’s stressors aren’t going away any time soon, but with proactive, natural stress management strategies, you can increase your resilience — and receive lasting benefits for every area of health.
Energy sound healing
Music for sleep
FREQUENCY MATTERS 432 HZ is good, 440 HZ is bad Pineal Healing️- 432 HZ Energy cleanse
NEW – Full Body Healing Magnetic Water Resonance Water Healing Frequencies To Restore The Body